Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Round Two

My family all gets together for Thanksgiving at the school where one of my Aunts teaches. It is in Jennings, OK. It is nice to have the space so everyone can come.


Josh loves his brother Micah.











My cousins daughter Kiley Jo and Micah Joe.



My sister Denise with Tyler and Micah.


My Grandma with all the Great-Grandkids. Only Henry was missing.




















My family with Grandma.




















The annual Thanksgiving football game.


We had plenty of food and enjoyed our day together.












Matt and Tyler.













My cousin Joe did alot of the cooking.














My Uncle Rick cooked too.
































Lane and the other kids had fun playing in my Aunts preschool classroom.



























1 comment:

twingrlsplus1 said...

Looks like a you had a very blessed day with your family.